Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bricked Roadster Value?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not in this situation, but just curious what the general consensus of worth would be, of a non-wrecked, no accident, bricked Roadster (1.5, 2.0 or 2.5.) Anyone know of any sales of such, as a measurement of value?

Last edited:
There was a stolen Roadster (salvage title from theft) in good condition that was sold without a battery about 6 months ago on ebay.
2008 Tesla Roadster Damaged Theft Rebuildable Salvage Low Miles Low Reserve | eBay

spaceballs bought it with the intent of putting a custom battery pack in it. I'm not sure that he revealed the final sales price.
Roadster #164 on ebay 29k (batteries not included) - Page 2

I called Tesla about a new pack and they told me it was $38k +/- a little based on local taxes.

I bought my 2011 Roadster 2.5 in excellent condition. The battery was bricked as the owner kept it garaged in NYC and the garage personnel in "charge" of keeping it charged neglected to plug it in! I thought hard about buying a new/refurbished battery from Tesla versus a used one that was on the market. At the end of the day I bought mine from Tesla with some piece of mind.

Well, taking all that into account, I'd grab one up at that price, if I could find an accident-free bricked car, especially a 2.5. I need another roadster like I need a hole in the head, but I'd get into the battery myself.....(which I always wanted to do!)