TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Bricking a Tesla?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Iamthecaliflower, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

2. de704

de704 XP268

+1 :)

3. W.Petefish

W.Petefish Active Member

This is explained in the owner's manual. If you don't read the manual you deserve what you get.

Doug, Please intervene here.

4. Iamthecaliflower

Okay, Okay guys, your right. Nonetheless, I'm always lurking around the forum for updates on the company. It's just me being responsible :biggrin:

Checked it out and your right :smile:. Should use now to buy more. This is a very misleading meme, and the articles reporting on it seem to have done 0 homework. Already talked to Tesla. Unless you leave your car parked for months at 0 charge this should not happen. For this to happen, you need to be a complete idiot, or be trying to cause your car to break. Even in storage mode, your car should not deplete for long enough for this to happen. If you leave your car parked on 0 charge for months at no charge, it is, and deserves to be your own fault if it doesn't turn on again.

5. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.