Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bridgestone/Firestone alignments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

I wanted to see if anyone has done an alignment at Bridgestone/Firestone. They’re offering lifetime alignments for $79 for alignment and $99 steering box. One alignment every other month for the life of the car. Seems like a good deal...but wanted to see if anyone has any experience using them.

I’m not looking for alternatives I already know of good places to go...I just hate dropping $200 a pop and then hitting a pot hole.

Hi all

I wanted to see if anyone has done an alignment at Bridgestone/Firestone. They’re offering lifetime alignments for $79 for alignment and $99 steering box. One alignment every other month for the life of the car. Seems like a good deal...but wanted to see if anyone has any experience using them.

I’m not looking for alternatives I already know of good places to go...I just hate dropping $200 a pop and then hitting a pot hole.

I would call them up and check if they have done your model of Tesla as they have t know how to lift the car w/o damaging the battery

i asked that question and they said they’ve done several Tesla’s. I’m not worried about that back in 2013 people didn’t know what they were doing and most shops wouldn’t touch them. In the Seattle area that’s thankfully not the case anymore.

inwas more concerned with the steering box because he said it recalibrated the AP. He may just bot know what he’s talking about.

It’s $179 not $79 here in dallas.
I have it on my model s...basically I take in every 5000 miles...since it’s free

Does your S have AP? By the time I pay for the alignment and steering box together it’s $178 plus tax. Maybe they just break it out here in the Seattle area. (Tesla and the good shops around here charge above $250 each time) I’m high miles normally. Last year put 27k on my car. This year will be a little less but not much.

I called a couple of firestones here in CO and they were unable to do them stating they didn't have the software to do it. I ended up going to just a regular alignment shop that I've taken other vehicles. Would have been nice to be able to get lifetime alignment as that was what I was hoping to purchase.

Does your S have AP? By the time I pay for the alignment and steering box together it’s $178 plus tax. Maybe they just break it out here in the Seattle area. (Tesla and the good shops around here charge above $250 each time) I’m high miles normally. Last year put 27k on my car. This year will be a little less but not much.

What steering box are they referring to?

I always thought a steering box was the mechanism that replaces a rack/pinion in older cars. My Ford Ranger has a steering box.