Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bridgeville PA Service Center Grand Opening Celebration and Cars & Coffee. 5/20/23 9am-11am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! The team at Tesla Pittsburgh have been working closely with management from the Tesla Service Centers in Western PA on a grand opening Cars & Coffee meet at the Bridgeville Service Center on May 20th from 9am-11am. The township will be there for a ribbon cutting at 10am. Coffee and Donuts will be provided.

This event is open to current owners and their guests only.

I have a Facebook event created to keep track of expected headcount for food purposes, if you are planning on attending I would appreciate a response there!

This is so confusing. In some places Tesla is calling it Pittsburgh. Some places they are calling it Presto. Some Pittsburgh-Presto. It isn't even in the Presto ZIP code. It has a Bridgeville ZIP code. Government/tax wise it is part of the municipality of South Fayette in Allegheny county.

This is so confusing. In some places Tesla is calling it Pittsburgh. Some places they are calling it Presto. Some Pittsburgh-Presto. It isn't even in the Presto ZIP code. It has a Bridgeville ZIP code. Government/tax wise it is part of the municipality of South Fayette in Allegheny county.
Correct. The service manager said she petitioned to get it named Bridgeville but she was told it was "too late" into the process.

It was a good time! If anyone stumbles across the photo they took of us cutting the ribbon, could you please point me to it?
Someone posted these to our Facebook group

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg

Reactions: fasteddie7