Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0BD5B8B2-DCA8-4D86-96E0-B64FB47CD178.jpeg

Tesla Shields is a small company started by Jason and Sebastien with the idea of manufacturing door sill protectors and morphed into manufacturing car mats only for Tesla’s. It is surprising how Tesla has not paid attention to their floor mats which is an important detail to most Tesla owners. The Tesla mats are flimsy, thin and give very little protection to the carpet. We at Tesla Shields, have designed our own molds for our mats. Our mats have raised edges to prevent any spillage or leakage onto the carpet for maximum protection and has 3 layers of material that is easy to clean and durable. The top layer is made of a rubber plastic composite with a carbon fiber embossed pattern, giving a rich and textured look. The 2nd layer is a soft foam cushion which dampens road noise and provides comfort for long rides, and the 3rd layer has an anti-skid bottom to keep the mats in place, which is important especially while driving. The input from our customers has been invaluable in helping us make changes and improvements to our products

C6AD0A52-5012-4A72-A1EE-C68A262F742C.jpeg

The popularity of the mats has caused the company to grow at a very fast pace. As soon as the company started to increase the production of mats in response to the burgeoning demand for them, the supply chain problem hit us. Thousands of mats were sitting on a shipping vessel for months and no one was able to estimate when the ship would be able to dock at the port. Meanwhile, a second ship that also had our product was later diverted through the Panama canal and entered an east coast port. Much of the information that we received from the shipping company regarding the ships’ port arrivals was inaccurate or just plain wrong. Assuming that information was accurate, we passed that information onto our customers. And, the problems didn’t end when the inventory made it to port. We experienced trucking delays as well. Ourfulfillment centers were also affected by the erratic and unpredictable arrivals of all products coming to their facilities. As a result, much of our inventory was delayed in unloading and stocking by the fulfillment centers, and, to make matters worse, we later discovered that part of one order never arrived.
F046A5BA-8F24-4542-A60F-7D6F06606BA8.jpeg

We at Tesla Shields apologize to our customers in the past for the frustrations they may have experienced. As I have mentioned, we have made many changes to our policy and procedures to improve our inventory receiving and fulfillment and to better communicate and interact with our customers. We value our customers and appreciate those that have stood by us during these very challenging times. With your loyalty and continued support, we hope to keep on improving and growing our company.

You may have seen some of responses I have made on previous posts. I have worked in large corporations and ran my own business for many years. I am here to help Tesla Shields with their communication and online presence with TMC. I am very excited to work with this team and believe in their products.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to help. All of our mats are in stock and ready to ship.

TeslaShields.com

View attachment 790678
Tesla Shields is a small company started by Jason and Sebastien with the idea of manufacturing door sill protectors and morphed into manufacturing car mats only for Tesla’s. It is surprising how Tesla has not paid attention to their floor mats which is an important detail to most Tesla owners. The Tesla mats are flimsy, thin and give very little protection to the carpet. We at Tesla Shields, have designed our own molds for our mats. Our mats have raiView attachment 790679sed edges to prevent any spillage or leakage onto the carpet for maximum protection and has 3 layers of material that is easy to clean and durable. The top layer is made of a rubber plastic composite with a carbon fiber embossed pattern, giving a rich and textured look. The 2nd layer is a soft foam cushion which dampens road noise and provides comfort for long rides, and the 3rd layer has an anti-skid bottom to keep the mats in place, which is important especially while driving. The input from our customers has been invaluable in helping us make changes and improvements to our products

The popularity of the mats has caused the company to grow at a very fast pace. As soon as the company started to increase the production of mats in response to the burgeoning demand for them, the supply chain problem hit us. Thousands of mats were sitting on a shipping vessel for months and no one was able to estimate when the ship would be able to dock at the port. Meanwhile, a second ship that also had our product was later diverted through the Panama canal and entered an east coast port. Much of the information that we received from the shipping company regarding the ships’ port arrivals was inaccurate or just plain wrong. Assuming that information was accurate, we passed that information onto our customers. And, the problems didn’t end when the inventory made it to port. We experienced trucking delays as well. Ourfulfillment centers were also affected by the erratic and unpredictable arrivals of all products coming to their facilities. As a result, much of our inventory was delayed in unloading and stocking by the fulfillment centers, and, to make matters worse, we later discovered that part of one order never arrived.
View attachment 790681

We at Tesla Shields apologize to our customers in the past for the frustrations they may have experienced. As I have mentioned, we have made many changes to our policy and procedures to improve our inventory receiving and fulfillment and to better communicate and interact with our customers. We value our customers and appreciate those that have stood by us during these very challenging times. With your loyalty and continued support, we hope to keep on improving and growing our company.

You may have seen some of responses I have made on previous posts. I have worked in large corporations and ran my own business for many years. I am here to help Tesla Shields with their communication and online presence with TMC. I am very excited to work with this team and believe in their products.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to help. All of our mats are in stock and ready to ship.

TeslaShields.com
View attachment 790678
Tesla Shields is a small company started by Jason and Sebastien with the idea of manufacturing door sill protectors and morphed into manufacturing car mats only for Tesla’s. It is surprising how Tesla has not paid attention to their floor mats which is an important detail to most Tesla owners. The Tesla mats are flimsy, thin and give very little protection to the carpet. We at Tesla Shields, have designed our own molds for our mats. Our mats have raised edges to prevent any spillage or leakage onto the carpet for maximum protection and has 3 layers of material that is easy to clean and durable. The top layer is made of a rubber plastic composite with a carbon fiber embossed pattern, giving a rich and textured look. The 2nd layer is a soft foam cushion which dampens road noise and provides comfort for long rides, and the 3rd layer has an anti-skid bottom to keep the mats in place, which is important especially while driving. The input from our customers has been invaluable in helping us make changes and improvements to our products

View attachment 790679

They look good. Will you be producing a Right Hand Drive version? And will you be exporting to the UK?

Good luck with your business.

View attachment 790681

TeslaShields.com

Will you be selling trunk and frunk mats for the Model Y 5 seat configuration as opposed to only for the 7 seat which I was currently able to find on your website?
We have opened a waitlist for the Model y trunk and frunk for the model y 5 seater. We are expecting to ship August 2022. You can check it out here:

Got them for my 2022 MYP couple days agoView attachment 797867, very fast delivery, surprised they came in a large rectangular box, instead of folded and tucked in creating creases due to the folding, fit perfectly so far
Thank you so much for your support we really appreciate it. I just noticed that you put your TeslaShields mats on top of your carpet mats. We don't recommend this as it can create gaps and possibly be prone to shifting. We have since added a tag on the back of all of our mats for awareness.