TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Bringing your Model S with Paint Armor to Teslive?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by GasDoc, Jul 5, 2013.

Tags:
  1. GasDoc

GasDoc Member

If you are coming to Teslive from the Bay Area, can you let me know if I can check out your paint armor install?

I'm particularly interested in XPEL installs.

I had a beautiful wrap done by Premiere in Fremont but it was very expensive. I'm picking up a new Model S on monday and plan to get it wrapped. From what I understand, there are places that I can get a full wrap done for the price of the front at Premiere. I would consider going to another vendor provided they have Model S experience and I can see their work.

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

did the cost of the paint armor on your last car get factored into the insurance settlement?

3. GasDoc

GasDoc Member

It's supposed to be. I haven't seem the final numbers yet.

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Mine will be there, GasDoc, with Xpel Ultimate "full wrap" from Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue.

I put the "full wrap" in quotes because there are portions that they don't wrap (though I tend to forget which), not as a jab at the offering. I'm happy with the wrap and the service at MD.

5. GasDoc

GasDoc Member

Bellevue, WA?

Hoping I can see some local Bay Area work as well.

6. Andrew Wolfe

Andrew Wolfe Roadster 472 - S 440

My factory paint armor will be there Saturday.