Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brisbane Showroom and Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a look at the Brisbane Council DAs to see if there was any more information. It looks like the proposal has been modified slightly. To my eyes, the only difference is that two of the supercharger bays have been moved outside, to the car park of the Harvey Norman just to the south. Not sure why - it could have been the access issues as mentioned above (perhaps the basement ones will only be available during business hours), perhaps they couldn't get enough power to the basement and the other car park is on another feeder, one of the SCs was in a disabled spot so maybe there was an issue with that... anyway, speculate away!

upload_2017-2-17_20-53-13.png

I had a look at the Brisbane Council DAs to see if there was any more information. It looks like the proposal has been modified slightly. To my eyes, the only difference is that two of the supercharger bays have been moved outside, to the car park of the Harvey Norman just to the south. Not sure why - it could have been the access issues as mentioned above (perhaps the basement ones will only be available during business hours), perhaps they couldn't get enough power to the basement and the other car park is on another feeder, one of the SCs was in a disabled spot so maybe there was an issue with that... anyway, speculate away!

View attachment 215173

I think there must have been some height issues in the underground car park with the Model X Falcon Wing Doors. It's pretty low in there.

Not sure if this is the right thread for my question. I may have to do a quick sprint from Melb to Smithtown NSW.
The only charger system I haven't notice much discussion about is Port Macquarie NSW 2444.( mind you I may have missed it with traveling)
Can I safely assume its all up and running ?

EV Triplanner still shows it as a Red symbol which I believe is a unconfirmed charger site.

Not sure if this is the right thread for my question. I may have to do a quick sprint from Melb to Smithtown NSW.
The only charger system I haven't notice much discussion about is Port Macquarie NSW 2444.( mind you I may have missed it with traveling)

EV Triplanner still shows it as a Red symbol which I believe is a unconfirmed charger site.
Supercharger - Port Macquarie NSW

The maps will not have updated yet so just be sure you keep an eye for road signs. The exit for the PM supercharger is on the left about 800- 1000m before Cassegrain (it is on located on the right when heading north). You exit left, go over a bridge and wind you way down to the old entrance for Cassgrain. Smithtown is only 60 km from there.

Last edited: