Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brisbane Showroom and Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read from @ColinA elsewhere that the site should be open in 2-3 months. Has there been any activity on the "external" supercharger stalls (the ones across the road?)
The construction screening has been removed and replaced with a safety barrier.
Two roller doors have been installed. Refer post#22 for floor plan.
No indication of two external super chargers.
P1000345.JPG

I walked by on Tuesday afternoon & last night.

On Tuesday the concrete was being poured from the kerb to the shop frontage.

Last night at 10pm, there were 2 outfitters there. One was cleaning the windows, the other was on the phone. There are boxes of stock visible within the building.

My overall impression is how very cramped the upper level (street) is. The shop is deep, with very little frontage. However the plans on post #22 would indicate that the ultimate width will be twice as wide as captured in the picture above.

There is no evidence of work on the two Supercharger bays yet.

Last edited:

Last night at 10pm, there were 2 outfitters there. One was cleaning the windows, the other was on the phone. There are boxes of stock visible within the building.

My overall impression is how very cramped the upper level (street) is. The shop is deep, with very little frontage. However the plans on post #22 would indicate that the ultimate width will be twice as wide as captured in the picture above.

DSCN0807.JPG
DSCN0809.JPG

What a difference a week makes. Still no indication of external chargers.