Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BD4E2FEF-BD2A-483A-8FAC-B8F43EF36951.jpeg
Previously we ran the super successful ‘The Silent Highway’ - EV Rally, today we announced the next journey, the Brisbane to Byron - EV Rally!

If you’re interested in attending, please visit the link below and mark yourself as coming along!

https://facebook.com/events/s/brisbane-to-byron-ev-rally/483513425864577/?ti=icl
The last one garnered plenty of positive feedback and was a great day all around (even while contending with rain and the highway being closed at possibly the worst section it could have been closed at).

If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to send a message through the event!

Brisbane to Byron - EV Rally

For all the links to our socials, please see the link below:
www.linktr.ee/AusTeslaOwners

E3E32E8A-1328-4F83-857A-2DF9901C5AB1.jpeg

Reactions: strykeroz
Toby, the only issue is we already have an event booked for 21 March at Hinze dam.
Any chance your date can be altered?
No worries mate, I believe TOCA set a date for a day after my previous one for an event they held instead of on the same day as mine, so I’m more than happy to play the game fair and move mine. I wasn’t aware of the Hinze Dam Event when organising this one.

I’ll move it to the week after.

is there a list of dates that TOCA have planned so we don’t get mixed up in future?