Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bristol delivery collection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. So you pretty much need recovery then. Do Teslas at least come with that?

Yes you get 4 years whilst the car is in warranty. It is handy though to be able to remove a wheel if for example you have a slow puncture you need to get fixed.

With the Aero wheel covers, if they are removed and the small centre caps fitted, the wheels will have to come off to remove the caps to allow the aero covers to be re-fitted for longer trips, this is what i will be doing, plus i can inspect the brakes at the same time - good practice before a road trip imo

Reactions: Durzel
Don’t Tesla provide pucks? Don’t appear to be an available accessory.......any particular recommended brand?

I recommend the gen 2 ones from Abstract Ocean Jack Adaptors

Work of art and work brilliantly - most important, they will work when you need them to work - low profile (so more jacks will fit) and they have a magnetic extending 'nipple' so will not get stuck inside the jack point - some jack pads are too long and need modification to prevent the nipple being compressed and expanding inside the jack point and getting stuck and/or breaking inside the jack point.

Reactions: Durzel