Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bristol service centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess would be they are working on it now:-
Give them a ring?

The Mall at Cribbs CausewayBS34 5DG Bristol
United Kingdom

Sales 01172 050 332
Roadside Assistance 0800 756 9960
0845 528 0442
Sales Hours
Monday - Friday: 09:30-21:00
Saturday: 09:00-20:00
Sunday: 11:00-17:00

I've just noticed on the Teslarati app that there is a service centre located right in the centre of Bristol.
Does anyone know if it's for real?

Hi chinny, how's things? Wow! Can't believe it's nearly a year since we collected our S's

Well I heard from Tesla that the Bristol service centre would be open by end of Q2 which should be end of June? I'm not too optimistic tbh as they said the same last year!

I would of thought the service centre would be either Aztec West or within the Cribbs area or possibly the new redeveloped part of Avonmouth due to the easier access off the motorway as opposed to the centre of Bristol?
I can only see possibly Old Market/Kingsland Road trad est's making sense for central Bristol? Idk

Update........service centre open from Monday 11th.
Popped in there about 5 mins ago.
Brilliant!

Turn down next to merc dealer and follow road round to the left and Tesla is at the end.

Open for test drives and the shop. The Service Manager has said July 19th for actual workshop servicing etc. Popped in at 7.30 this morning - a few workmen around finishing off. Best way in is turn up Lysander Road off the roundabout before Vue Cinema, past Porcelanosa and turn at the FedEx building before Merc. Handy location!!