Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
There is a planning application for the 8 Superchargers at Gordano to be removed, to be replaced with 12 Superchargers at a different part of the car park.

Near the Supercharger stalls at Cribbs Causeway, I noticed there are some other generic charging points, which I guess are used by the Tesla shop for their cars - I guess you could ask to use one of those, if you were desperate.

There is a planning application for the 8 Superchargers at Gordano to be removed, to be replaced with 12 Superchargers at a different part of the car park.

Near the Supercharger stalls at Cribbs Causeway, I noticed there are some other generic charging points, which I guess are used by the Tesla shop for their cars - I guess you could ask to use one of those, if you were desperate.
The Tesla supercharger list shows 2 Superchargers in a location I am unable to locate . The several I can locate are about halfway distance at the back end of the shopping mall. Not sure where these others are, which the Tesla shop uses.

The Tesla supercharger list shows 2 Superchargers in a location I am unable to locate . The several I can locate are about halfway distance at the back end of the shopping mall. Not sure where these others are, which the Tesla shop uses.

The 2 x Superchargers are on the bottom level inside of the Multi-Storey car park on the John Lewis side of the Mall farthest from the entrance. Took me a few times to find too. Here's a couple of extra hints: Take your bikes off your roof rack BEFORE descending the ramp to the lower level (...sigh...) and if you have to queue for the supercharger like I did, look out for the drainpipes on the concrete support pillars like I didn't (....double sigh....).

All in all if you've got the range available, it's far better to pop 10 minutes down the road to Gordano to charge. Even with the queues to get out of the Services at peak times....

Reactions: IanMcL and .jg.
Cribbs SuC.jpg

Reactions: henleyregatta
This piqued my interest so I had a look online for the planning application which can be found here: 18/P/2955/FUL | Provision of 12 bay car parking specifically to provide electric vehicle charging points together with 19 new standard car parking spaces | Gordano Service Area Gordano Motorway Services Gordano Services At Junction 19 Bristol BS20 7XG
Sadly according to the documents on the portal the planning application was withdrawn in December, so presumably Godano will stay as it for the time being.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC