Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Broadcast phone sound to Tesla Speakers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I have my Android phone connected to Tesla Bluetooth. On my phone I use Google map to get the latest report of an incident, debris in the road and etc. since the google map on Tesla unfortunately does not offer that. I also use Alexa Car device so when it respond to my voice, it will tell me the weather and etc. I would like to use Tesla speaker and somewhat broadcast the phone sound on Tesla, is anyone done that? Is it possible?

Thanks

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I have my Android phone connected to Tesla Bluetooth. On my phone I use Google map to get the latest report of an incident, debris in the road and etc. since the google map on Tesla unfortunately does not offer that. I also use Alexa Car device so when it respond to my voice, it will tell me the weather and etc. I would like to use Tesla speaker and somewhat broadcast the phone sound on Tesla, is anyone done that? Is it possible?

Thanks
It's a bit hard for me to understand your setup exactly, but in general you can play phone audio by connecting your phone to the car via Bluetooth and select your phone as the audio input via the car's Bluetooth menu.

I agree with you, not easy to explain. If I play Spotify from Tesla app, any sound that is coming from my phone is not coming thru it as well. In the example that I made, if I connect the phone via the Bluetooth and I play Spotify and my google map from my phone, everything is fine. The problem is when I play Spotify from the Tesla build in Spotify, then I can not hear any sound from the phone. Currently it is not a problem since I'm using the former configuration but I would prefer to use Spotify from the Tesla App since I have more input like a playlist and etc. and get the sound notifications from the phone I was wondering if any of you have done it.