Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Broken Sun visor Mirrors (both sides) - Cheap options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Dec 2014 build and both of my mirror covers are broken as it appears to be a weak design. Eh, no biggie.

I'm not looking to do a massive conversion or spend a lot of money. Worst case, I can just use VHB tape and seal it closed for drivers side and come up with something on the passenger side. Are there any easy aftermarket replacement options or workarounds?

Check eBay. Not sure about a weak design as I've not heard of others with this problem. My 2013 and 2016 S never had any problems with the visors. I did have the 2013 visors replaced in 2014 as the 2013 visors were very small and later made larger.

I have a Dec 2014 build and both of my mirror covers are broken as it appears to be a weak design. Eh, no biggie.

I'm not looking to do a massive conversion or spend a lot of money. Worst case, I can just use VHB tape and seal it closed for drivers side and come up with something on the passenger side. Are there any easy aftermarket replacement options or workarounds?
I'm looking to find a replacement for them also. Did you happen to find any solution?