Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Broken Windshield Wiper Arm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need a new windshield "Wiper Arm." I read somewhere that our windshields are the same as the Lotus which leads me to believe that the wiper arm should also be from the Lotus? I found the part at lotuspartsonline.com for about $96 including tax and shipping. Any suggestions?

Was the car still under warranty? How long ago was this? I was under the impression that Tesla had almost nothing to do with the original Roadsters anymore?
Thank you!

I'm not who you're replying to but Tesla actually does Roadster work at some service locations. It usually requires a veteran at the service center with Roadster knowledge. I used them to get new tires recently.

Booking service can be tricky without the app. You can try booking through your Model S and noting you need Roadster service and seeing what help they can provide.

Reactions: dhrivnak
I'm not who you're replying to but Tesla actually does Roadster work at some service locations. It usually requires a veteran at the service center with Roadster knowledge. I used them to get new tires recently.

Booking service can be tricky without the app. You can try booking through your Model S and noting you need Roadster service and seeing what help they can provide.
Cool, thank you!

You can order the arm from them. It's actually cheaper than buying the Lotus arm.
Just happened to mine a few months ago.
I removed the arm in the meantime. Keep all the parts!! Especially the little plastic bit that connects the blade and the arm. The new arm will come without that!

I also replace the little plastic pin that connects the arm and the blade with a metal one, since the plastic (previously) kept popping out.

You can order the arm from them. It's actually cheaper than buying the Lotus arm.
Just happened to mine a few months ago.
I removed the arm in the meantime. Keep all the parts!! Especially the little plastic bit that connects the blade and the arm. The new arm will come without that!

I also replace the little plastic pin that connects the arm and the blade with a metal one, since the plastic (previously) kept popping out.
Thank you!