Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bronze Titan 7 TS-5 20" wheels, tires and OEM BLE TPMS for Model 3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought these for my 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance but ended up selling the Tesla. I guess EV Life wasn't for me. These are brand new, purchased from Supreme Power. The wheels alone were $3,340. Center caps were an additional $150. The Telsa new BLE TPMS (purchased straight from Tesla, OEM) were $550. The Tires (Continental DWS06+ 245/35-20 fronts and 285/30-20 rears) were $1,000. Hunter Road Force balanced and ready to go. I am in for over $5,000 and you can steal these for $3595. Also have brand new MountainPass Performance Coilovers in a separate post.

Reactions: E90alex
Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 8.24.09 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 8.24.16 AM.png
IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_0732.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpeg
    IMG_0731.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0733.jpeg
    IMG_0733.jpeg
    483.1 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: MODEL+
Hey guys- reviving this thread. I've been stalking AK16's car on the internet for awhile (sorry if that comes off creepy it's with total respect) now and I'm finally at the point where I can put coils and rims on my own Model 3P... but I'm having trouble sourcing these rims in Canada. I'm wondering @Two-rocks if you are still riding on these and if you were happy with them?

Also a question for @AK16 if you are still around- the front rims are 20x8.5 which is more narrow than the stock 20x9 ubertines, but my stock pirellis are 235's and your tires you sold were 245's, my guess is you did this to get more tread on the road but a narrower rim to avoid rubbing, was this correct and did you have any rubbing issues with such a low setup?

I realize it's been awhile since this thread but as i'm looking for pretty much the same setup, I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with this :)

Hey guys- reviving this thread. I've been stalking AK16's car on the internet for awhile (sorry if that comes off creepy it's with total respect) now and I'm finally at the point where I can put coils and rims on my own Model 3P... but I'm having trouble sourcing these rims in Canada. I'm wondering @Two-rocks if you are still riding on these and if you were happy with them?

Also a question for @AK16 if you are still around- the front rims are 20x8.5 which is more narrow than the stock 20x9 ubertines, but my stock pirellis are 235's and your tires you sold were 245's, my guess is you did this to get more tread on the road but a narrower rim to avoid rubbing, was this correct and did you have any rubbing issues with such a low setup?

I realize it's been awhile since this thread but as i'm looking for pretty much the same setup, I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience with this :)
I love them. That said, they are for sale.

We are moving onto our sailboat and taking a few+ years off. Selling house, car, everything.

@Two-rocks I paid the 16 bucks to enable my privileges, but I am still unable to start a private conversation with your account. I really hope we can come to a deal here, so please PM me and we can exchange info and come to an agreement. Buying these rims from you will solve a big problem for me, thanks in advance!