TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Brookline, MA: EV support in Fall Town Meeting

Discussion in 'New England' started by cscott, Aug 30, 2016.

1. cscott

cscott Member

Hi, folks. I'm proposing warrant articles for the November Town Meeting in Brookline, MA supporting electric vehicles --- in particular to try to ensure that new construction in the town supports electric vehicle charging.

I could use five (or so) signatures from registered voters in Brookline to support the the warrant articles. The deadline is noon Thursday, and they have to be physical signatures. So there timing is tight! But I'm willing to travel to wherever (in Brookline) you are someone in the next two days to collect a signature. Any one here interested?

Thanks!

2. figers

figers X60D Owner

I live in Brookline and would sign, private message me, I could meet in Coolidge corner at Starbucks.

3. cscott

cscott Member

Thanks, I managed to get the signatures required. I'll pm you details, I might need additional support in the fall at town meeting.

4. cscott

cscott Member

For others interested, here is the text of the three EV-related warrant articles I filed for the November 15, 2016 Brookline Town Meeting.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  5. mwoz

mwoz Member

I don't live in Brookline(or MA for that matter), but I know the economic development director of the town and I could make an introduction if you think that would help. Best of luck at the town meeting, it would be nice if more communities supported EV adoption and every garage was pre wired for charging!

6. cscott

cscott Member

Any introductions would be helpful! Send me a PM. Thanks!