Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brooklyn/NYC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got updated to 10/15 - 11/04. Sucks because I was pretty much September the whole time but I guess just have to be patient

I got updated to 10/15 - 11/04. Sucks because I was pretty much September the whole time but I guess just have to be patient
I got updated to 10/15 - 11/04. Sucks because I was pretty much September the whole time but I guess just have to be patient.
Same dates. Patience it is. Ugh.

Reactions: CharlesCastle
Mine moved to September 15 - September 30 was previously 9/9-9/29. Still September. Everyone got a scare with October
I hope you get it like your EDD states but that’s exactly what is frustrating about the whole ordering process. I placed my order a few days before you and yet I’m in October at the earliest. There’s no rhyme or reason. I know it has to do with the configuration and location but its still frustrating.

I hope you get it like your EDD states but that’s exactly what is frustrating about the whole ordering process. I placed my order a few days before you and yet I’m in October at the earliest. There’s no rhyme or reason. I know it has to do with the configuration and location but its still frustrating.
Been noticing that too. some folks orders are later than mine but they receive the VIN earlier. Just like you said, frustrating. I got pushed back to the end of November and early December.

After sitting at EDD 10/15-11/4 after the most recent wide-spread adjustment to “October,” EDD just switched to 09/18-09/30. Hoping I catch the end of EOQ push and a VIN is close at hand. OD 06/29 (MYLR, MSM, 19”, no tow, FSD).
Was sitting on the same Oct-Nov dates as you, still sitting on those same dates lol. I hope you get it this month but boy am I frustrated.

No VIN. Obsessively checking like always.

Saw a post on Reddit from a guy picking up in Brooklyn. He ordered 06/28 and has delivery scheduled for 09/17. That’s probably the most promising post I’ve seen recently.
I wish I was that guy 😂, I ordered on 6/20 but yet I’ve been stuck at 10/15-11/4 for like 2 weeks now. I cannot for the life of me understand why.