Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brown Model S 85 for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

The old man is about to put his Tesla on the market. Probably on car sales but just wondering if anyone wanted to snap it up early. Feel free to PM for more details but it's basically a;
  • Anza Brown
  • Sunroof
  • Tech Pack
  • Air Suspension
  • Tan Leather
  • Gloss Obeche
  • Kms 5000ish

Not practical for disabled son to get around in.

POA

Cheers,
Passenger.

Its now on Gumtree as well and here is a current picture.
2015-06-15 09.49.37.jpg

Wish I could but I'm waiting until the price falls to my limit which will probably be when they hit 2.5 years old. :)
Good luck on the sale

Don't count on the normal depreciation if used Tesla prices are 'set' by Tesla used sales division. I read somewhere the price is basically RRp - $1 for each mile driven. (Km= .70 maybe ?)
Based on this, Byorn Nyland from Norway would be paying you 80k to take his away ;-)

GH

Don't count on the normal depreciation if used Tesla prices are 'set' by Tesla used sales division. I read somewhere the price is basically RRp - $1 for each mile driven. (Km= .70 maybe ?)
Based on this, Byorn Nyland from Norway would be paying you 80k to take his away ;-)

GH

Byorn's S is trashed :) so he'd have too. So I need one with 40,000k's on it to meet my price ceiling. Anyone yet? Anyone?