TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brown Weekender Bag for sale

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jakamo, May 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jakamo

jakamo Member

I received this as part of the Tesla referral program. It was just shipped to me from Tesla.

I believe its called a weekender Bag, Length is 19" and height is 9 " It is brand new

Open to offers? s-l1600S.jpg

Attached Files:

2. alcibiades

alcibiades Member

Hey! Nice looking bag. May I ask who makes it (if that info is on it)?

3. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

$50, Costco size bag of Ruffles, Costco tin of Almond Roca, 2 movie tickets to Regal Cinemas.

• Like x 1
  4. sdorn

sdorn Director of Awesome

I believe another one of those sold for $250 just recently on here. Is it some really expensive leather or something?

5. Sir Guacamolaf

Sir Guacamolaf The good kind of fat

I have one too, lmk if anyone wants it (PM me) - I think there is a separate area for tesla stuff to sell? It's a nice bag, I'd rather not ruin it carrying it to the gym.

6. Grisik

Grisik Member

Sold yet? I'm interested if not

7. jakamo

jakamo Member

BAG IS NOW SOLD