Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brownsville/Olmito/RGV Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
service.jpg

Reactions: Fuddinator
Update. They have 4 destination chargers out front. But the service writer Jacob informed me that construction to the side of them is not Tesla. My phone hates me or I’d share a pic of the poured concrete. Noteworthy thing is the areas around what I presumed was supercharger locations is still dirt. Making me think that it may actually be plumbing instead of electrical. (I’m not a construction expert by any means).

In other news. I went ahead and paid the premium for Tesla to do my alignment. (My car has 40k on it already). I had a great experience and would recommend this service center.

I feel that between Mcallen and Brownsville is a charging deadzone. Especially if I fly out of HRL airport and my battery drains. Has anyone heard of supercharging being brought to Harlingen?
First of all, welcome. And by the way, there are a bunch of Valley Tesla owners on Facebook as RGV Tesla Owners Club.

If you’re going back and forth between Harlingen and Brownsville, you will have no problem. While sitting in the parking lot, your car won’t have so much phantom drain that you won’t be able to make it home, even with sentry mode on.