Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Browser even worse? Google broken?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know the browser is often unused because it sucks. But I noticed that Google is not loading and says the browser is no longer supported.

fast.com is loads a blank screen.

Anybody else notice this?
Yes, many of us. I'm confused as to why it's only some of us...

The browser is still supported by Google. What that message is saying, is that the Captcha is not supported in our browser. This means that we can't bypass the block, by letting it know that we are humans and not attack bots.

We are being blocked by Google, because, they are seeing activity that appears to be bot attacks from our network. If we could see the Captcha, we could verify we are human and could carry-on to the normal Google Search screen.

You can still use Google search by entering your search into the address bar and hitting Enter. This will return Google's results page, and is a workaround for the IP blacklisting.

The white screen/not loading, (more apparent on LTE), is a WebKit bug that was supposed to be in 32.2, but was pushed a release or two ahead.

• Informative
Reactions: JohnnyG
You can still use Google search by entering your search into the address bar and hitting Enter. This will return Google's results page, and is a workaround for the IP blacklisting.

The white screen/not loading, (more apparent on LTE), is a WebKit bug that was supposed to be in 32.2, but was pushed a release or two ahead.

What do you mean the bug was supposed to be in 32.2?