Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Browser now full screen only s/x on v10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a shame they messed up the usability of the Model S Web browser by not allowing it to be used with another application.

This used to be one of the useful benefits of the Model S screen being in portrait mode.

Seems such an arbitrary decision when the browser is capable to run in half screen mode :(

I don't think it was an arbitrary decision. It's part of their new design language to keep to a somewhat consistent UI UX between all of their models (S, X, 3 and Y). It might change again depending on what they do with the Cybertruck.

I don't think it was an arbitrary decision. It's part of their new design language to keep to a somewhat consistent UI UX between all of their models (S, X, 3 and Y). It might change again depending on what they do with the Cybertruck.

well, it is still rubbish and I for one remain very unhappy with the UI changes that removed features I used 100% of the time. But nothing I can do about it.

/end rant.

I just hope they don't remove the ability to keep the rear view camera always on the MCU display while still having the maps and music player on the display.

• Disagree
Reactions: cucubits