Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Browser on V9 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes they've removed the green stuff. A good change I think as the map is less busy and the green was basically redundant.
I wouldn't say the green was redundant — it shows that traffic is light/normal, as opposed to no information available for that road. Also makes the main roads easier to see, especially with the new grey on grey colour scheme. I wish they'd add an option to re-enable it.

Reactions: MDK
IMG_20190828_091425.jpg

Great news, any pics of the browser running on the screen ??
No reply to my earlier request to see the icon on the MCU.
The rollout seems to have just begun yesterday and there is one known update on a SP100 in Qld.
That screenshot is the only post of this update other than from the same picture on a US site.
It seems odd that from just one generic screen shot from all the forums in Oz, everyone is getting excited.
I'd like at least some confirmation or something from someone else before I'd get too excited.

No reply to my earlier request to see the icon on the MCU.
The rollout seems to have just begun yesterday and there is one known update on a SP100 in Qld.
That screenshot is the only post of this update other than from the same picture on a US site.
It seems odd that from just one generic screen shot from all the forums in Oz, everyone is getting excited.
I'd like at least some confirmation or something from someone else before I'd get too excited.

It crossed my mind too that it might be a hoax but the guy has posted 30 something messages on the board so on probability I figured he’s not playing up.