Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Browser request: "[✓]Don't ask me again" on allow location dialogue box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every day I am greeted by a blank map from teslawaze and have to hit refresh. Every day I am asked to allow it to access location. Every other modern day browser has a checkbox to stop asking for the site in question.

Production quality proposal:
BezUrmL.png

On another note, would it be possible for the developer of teslawaze to add in a script to auto-refresh the page if the data is outdated by more than 60s? I leave the browser open with the page loaded when I leave my car, and when I return I know the site is still there, it just stopped working and displays nothing (when I tap reset, the map briefly displays itself again before being replaced by the new page). I have always-on disabled and energy saving enabled.

These two fixes would save me a few wasted seconds of distraction 300 times per year!

Reactions: Knightowl
You should probably submit this as a suggestion to Tesla directly (pick your favorite feedback mechanism). As a reminder, TMC is completely independent from Tesla, Inc. and there is no guarantee (indeed no evidence) that any suggestions made here will be seen by by Tesla's product managers, engineering teams, etc.

Bruce.

PS. LOL production quality. :)