Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brunswick, Ga Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great experience in Brunswick, GA today. Easy access from I-95. At this location there are no trash receptacles. The owner of the adjacent bowling alley (and a Model Y owner) was at the site picking up trash (cups, bags, wrappers, etc.). While he doesn't suspect that Tesla owners are responsible for all the litter, I thought it would be a good time to just remind everybody to treat the Supercharger locations like going to the beach or camping....If you pack it in, pack it out....

The bowling alley is across the parking lot. It has clean restrooms, a great snack bar and an arcade. We had our 12-year old granddaughter with us today. She loved the arcade. Definitely worth a walk across the parking lot to help the local business.

Reactions: jsight
Great experience in Brunswick, GA today. Easy access from I-95. At this location there are no trash receptacles. The owner of the adjacent bowling alley (and a Model Y owner) was at the site picking up trash (cups, bags, wrappers, etc.). While he doesn't suspect that Tesla owners are responsible for all the litter, I thought it would be a good time to just remind everybody to treat the Supercharger locations like going to the beach or camping....If you pack it in, pack it out....

The bowling alley is across the parking lot. It has clean restrooms, a great snack bar and an arcade snaptube vidmate word to pdf . We had our 12-year old granddaughter with us today. She loved the arcade. Definitely worth a walk across the parking lot to help the local business.
unfortunately you won a dead supercharger

The bowling alley is across the parking lot. It has clean restrooms, a great snack bar and an arcade. We had our 12-year old granddaughter with us today. She loved the arcade. Definitely worth a walk across the parking lot to help the local business.
He should get with the city and ask for a outdoor can install. If he offers to replace the bag they will cover the extremely expensive can.