TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Brussels Autosalon - Telsa Special Offers?

Discussion in 'Belgium and the Netherlands' started by Lycanthrope, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope Member

Hi Folks

Annoying Englishman here... About to place my MS order, but I'm now hesitating. Why? Because we have the motor show here in Brussels mid January and traditionally the car manufacturers have special offers/discounts in conjunction with the show.

One wonders if it's worth to wait a few weeks in case Tesla do something special.

Anyone have any ideas/opinions/insider information on this? :confused:

Cheers
    Wolfie

2. Rutger

Rutger Member

I think changes are low. Tesla's a bit different on pricing as well; nobody has had any discounts as far as we know. I assume the same goes for 'special fare prices' - I can't imagine that they would have special offerings. But you could wait a couple of weeks :)

3. Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope Member

Yeah, but it will be a long and hard wait :eek:

4. AnalysiZ

AnalysiZ Active Member

I don't expect any special deals on a Tesla, as they have never given any discounts as far as I'm aware of.
    (There was an early adopter discount, but that was to compensate for a price increase....).

The only reason to wait would be for new features that might be anounced. But.... Tesla then usually creates it's own event.
    The only big thing worth waiting for imho would be AWD on model S. But.... If so, that would probably after the launch of Model X in ... 2015? So that would be a long, long, wait.

I hope this helps you making up your mind :smile:.

Gr. John

5. Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope Member

I guess there is a small possibility that pricing and or specification can be updated in the New Year, of course prices could go up...

How long are we allowed to adapt the order? Two weeks?

6. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Tesla just added some very important options for the European version of the Model S like power folding mirrors, cyclone wheels and so on. So I wouldn't expect anything new in the near future.

7. Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope Member

Hope springs eternal :wink:

8. HWS

HWS Speedjunkie

Prices already have been recently adjusted.

9. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Model S - Sig. 283 EU

Don't wait for any special deals. As long as Tesla sells more cars than it can produce (and as long as they need a lot of money to invest in Model X / Model E / Superchargers) they will not be giving discounts.