Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bubbles on MCU Screen!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems the Model Xs are not immune to forming bubbles on the MCU screen. My wife just saw this on our early build 2016 Model X 75D that we recently purchased used from Tesla.
2020-02-28.jpg

I have a 2013 Model S P85 and recently replaced the entire MCU cause of bubbles on the screen. I know the early Model Ss had this issue but didn't think the Xs would have it as well. I guess this will also take care of the slight yellow border that I noticed a couple of weeks back. :-D Anyone else run into this issue with a Model X?

So happy we have the 4 year, 50k warranty with this vehicle! The premium we paid to buy a used X from Tesla has already been worth it - replaced interior FWD switches, working through some persistent wind noise issues, and now the MCU screen. Can't wait to see what other issues we run into! :)

Mods: Totally didn't realize I put this post in the wrong area. If possible, please move to the User Interface Sub-Forum. Thanks!