Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buckets And Brunch LA... A New Sunday Morning Hang-Out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4167774740_667bf5a6d0_o.jpg

I'd like to extend the invitation to this event to the Tesla Motors Club... We're making an effort to bring out enthusiast groups and automotive companies as well, so if you are a part of either and would like to arrange to bring a group of cars or to display automotive product, please call the number listed on the flier.

As always, we your support of the event and your mature behavior in and around the event is greatly appreciated. The Orange Grove Bistro has been extremely gracious by inviting us and allowing this event to happen, so come by and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere which should be welcoming to ALL automotive enthusiasts!

Rain Or Shine

If we have rain, the Bistro will open its doors to allow us to congregate and hang out inside of their banquet hall (as well as offer the pastries, bagels, hot chocolate, coffee, etc)

I believe this is the only truly rain or shine event around!

If its raining, will you electricute anyone standing around the car? I kid, I kid.

Good news is that it looks like the Weather Channel has become increasingly optimistic about the weather for this weekend and only has it at a 30% chance of any rain at all on Sunday... they're calling it "Few Showers", so lets hope they keep moving in the positive direction!

The Weather Channel is predicting pre-sunrise showers and then partly cloudy skies during the time of the meet... Looks like we're going to get lucky!

For this week (12/13) and no other weeks, we'll be entering using the driveway on Zelzah Avenue (not Darby). Please exercise good judgment and caution when entering and leaving the lot.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

We've been having an issue of seeing people driving past the area, not finding us, making a wrong turn, and then driving away (saw a maroon Tesla do this exact thing)... So we'll be putting up some signs to steer people in the right direction!

Hope to see everyone Sunday... it'll be a nice chance to get away from the family for a couple hours after the endless days of family-fun-time this week!

See everyone on Sunday and Merry Christmas!