Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buena Park, CA Deliveries Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m waiting on a Model X and Model 3 Delivery. Model 3 LR Metallic ordered Oct 12,2019. Model X LR Metallic October 28,2019. All documents completed. I’m just waiting on Vin numbers and a delivery date. Created this thread for anyone else waiting on Buena Park Deliveries. Last I heard was I should expect to get a vin early December with delivery shortly after by mid December.

Post your order date and Model and hopefully we start seeing delivery patterns that make us all happy.

thanks

Order Date: 10/19/19
Type: Model 3
Trim: LR
Exterior Paint: White
Interior Color: White
FSD: yes

no vin or delivery date. got an email today regarding my trade in info. the info i gave them expired and they need an update so i did. supposedly, this should move me up the line. had i known i would've given this to them sooner.

Reactions: manofskillz
Same location
White/Black, AWD, 18, FSD
Ordered 10/22

Still havent heard anything from them.

I ordered a P3D+ on 10/23...

Found out from this forum they were making stealth again and I wanted one badly (don't need 20" rims here with our crap roads) Told my SA that I wanted à stealth (had been looking since I had placed my order originally) and after 4 weeks of looking my SA found one and converted my order to stealth this Monday morning when it came off the assembly line.

I took delivery on Wednesday (3 days ago) Buena Park

Reactions: w1n78
was getting worried since a lot of the threads i follow have been quiet. either people are getting their cars and enjoying them so much they haven't logged in the forum to update (wouldn't blame them) or no one has recently gotten their cars yet.

at this point, i just want it before the federal tax credit deadline. but would be cool if we get it before christmas. hopefully a vin number this week.

Yesterday at the Buena Park mall near the Sears Auto Center, there was fencing setup around a portion of the parking lot with lots of Model 3's and a few Model X's. Looks like they are going to be using that as a holding area to receive cars from Fremont and the cars will be taken to Buena Park SC on people's delivery days! I ordered a Midnight Silver LR AWD 19'' Sport Wheels on 10/27 and currently still waiting on a VIN. I hope that this is some indication that we will receive our cars soon!

Reactions: ash1057