Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buena Park, CA Deliveries Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it was a female. Sorry didn’t get a name. I did go there to see if I can get a hold of my SA but he wasn’t there. Another one tried to “help” but I can tell he was not in a good mood. He was probably like “not another customer asking about their order”. He wouldn’t let me finish my question and kept repeating what seems to be a memorized answer to most questions. I don’t blame him but geez, whatever. I’m not gonna put him on blast and share his name. Just wanted to see if they had something more readily available but they don’t. I’ll just stick to my order coz it seems Christmas week is when I’ll get the car.

he said that today they started getting more cars in and they plan to do 100 deliveries a day. They will be doing it until 9pm daily. Waiting really sucks, I sound like an entitled prick but I’m doing my best to hang in there. Congrats to all who got their car already.
Ah man ok. As much as I am anticipating my car, this waiting game has been terrible. I feel like Tesla needs to be better at communicating between the factory and the SC. The people who work at the SC honestly make me feel like they don't know what they are doing.

More getting unloaded

Attachments

• IMG_20191218_162536.jpg
    IMG_20191218_162536.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: w1n78
my SA and i were texting back and forth, for the first time since i placed the order. he has no update and still no vin. he doesn't know ETA except before the year is up. i told him i wanted an ETA just so that i can plan for my carmax trip to get an appraisal on the trade in. he said i can go now since they will honor up to the end of the year. then he says as long as the appraisal isn't expired and the mileage is up to 1000 miles different. but that contradicts "honor until the end of the year" and "appraisal is not expired". carmax appraisal is only good for 7 days. i'll wait for a delivery date. so far it looks like delivery dates are scheduled around 3 days after notifying the buyer of the car. hopefully it's enough time. worried carmax is gonna be busy being the holidays.

also got a text confirming that they received my delivery availability. though it doesn't say what option i gave them so i hope i read the options correctly and chose the correct one. any one else felt that webpage is badly worded? it said something like choose the dates you will not be available or something of that nature. usually, it should be choose the dates you are available.

Received a call from a DS that they can't delivery any Model X or S until the firmware update is complete which will happen this Sunday. I had a scheduled delivery for tomorrow however had to reschedule for Sunday evening. Anyone else receive this call?

those waiting since october with white seats, i saw a vin in the source code this morning. also starting to see others as well. hope you get your vin soon or at least move forward from your current status. no mvpa yet and when i try to place a charger order it still says no vin. maybe too soon?

happy to report that my vin popped up this morning and the car status was pre-production. received a text about an hour ago that it's on a truck headed to the dealership. wow, that's insane turn around time. scheduled my delivery for december 24 in the morning. wish it was sooner. hope the car is in great condition with no issues. hope you all have good news to share soon. my signature has details with dates.

got a quote from tesla insurance and as much as possible i tried to match up what i'll be paying with state farm. tesla is cheaper, just worried about how it will affect me since they have logs of the car's behavior all the time haha. now to get a charger

Reactions: ash1057