Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bug Report for 2021.44.25.6: No Audio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Performance Model 3 in the FSD Beta. I installed the new firmware and immediately went to Light Show. The show began with lowering the windows. But then nothing.

I tried a few times and the same thing happened.

Then I tried Spotify. And Netflix. And Caraoke. And normal streaming. No audio. (And yes, I've put the volume up.)

I've tried powering off the car via the menu. I've tried the soft reboot with the steering wheel buttons twice. I even tried the superstitious holding down the brake while rebooting, which probably doesn't do anything.

So far, I've been unable to get any audio to play except for--I'm not kidding--the fart sounds. They work fine. Go figure.

Anyone else have this issue or suggestions on how to get it back? I suspect it's related to a bug with the light show being the very first thing to run after the new UI walkthrough, but can't be sure.

Thanks all!
I had a similar issue. Couldn’t get it to play any sounds except émissions but my Theater worked (Netflix etc…). I discovered that when it seems me on a phone call, even if I redirect phone output to my AirPods or phone speaker, I can’t play any streaming audio or any other source, like radio or usb . By disconnecting the Bluetooth phone in the Bluetooth setting of the car, everything started to work again. Very odd. They will have to fix this bug.

I have issues with my sound as well on this latest release. When a car sound/notification comes on while listening to music, for example, hold the brake and accelerator pedal at the same time....often it will interrupt the music, OK, good....but then it goes pop pop pop pop pop and your finally hear the rest of the sound. Obvious buggy stuff now that they broke out the subwoofer and changed this interface along with the noise cancellation in the general release.

Yeah...heard people having issues with sound previously as well even a year ago on the M3.