Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

building a portal "to be heard as a consumer"! share your thoughts?

Will you use it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since I bought a Tesla I have this interesting idea to create a portal that instead of all us creating same topics for bugs or new feature request over and over, we can see what was reported already and then just upvote it. This portal will allow us (consumers) to track when was the problem first reported and how many version since that it's still not fixed.

What also brought me to this idea is I got an issue with my Tesla, where Tesla support is making me believe that I am the only with that specific problem, where indeed on that forum alone I found 16 more people with the exact same problem.

I started creating kickstarter project (Here is a temporary, none public link ) but wanted to run by you guys first.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Any ideas on how and who will be the admins of those groups?

The first way is to make an admin the first person who will be creating a Brand (for example Tesla)

That person will need to see that
1. there are no duplicates being created.
2. The issues are real (not made up by some Tesla haters)

but the challenge here is, what is the first person is not the right person for that job? or will disappear after one post and will never look at this portal again?

Your thoughts?