Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bumper Repair - San Diego - 5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share that if you need to repair any minor damages of your Tesla without the cost or hassle of body shop and you live in San Diego... The Ding Doctor, Jason, is your guy!!!! My bumper is flawless now after a very unfortunate mishap with a "decorative" boulder in a parking lot!

Attachments

• inCollage_20190319_152822158.jpg
    inCollage_20190319_152822158.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 203
  • Informative
Reactions: youngmcdonald
Just wanted to share that if you need to repair any minor damages of your Tesla without the cost or hassle of body shop and you live in San Diego... The Ding Doctor, Jason, is your guy!!!! My bumper is flawless now after a very unfortunate mishap with a "decorative" boulder in a parking lot!

I'm in Miami, but have some bumper damage that needs repairing. How much did your repair cost? Did he just fill in the damage and repaint? Is this a franchise?

I'm in Miami, but have some bumper damage that needs repairing. How much did your repair cost? Did he just fill in the damage and repaint? Is this a franchise?

This is not a franchise. I read lots of reviews and looked at lots of pictures on Yelp about 'bumper repair' then called several different people and asked lots of questions. Most of them will have you text or email them a picture of the damage and then give you a quote. I received about 5 different quotes from $250-575. I paid mid-range and couldn't be happier. They fill, buff then repaint. No car wash for 1 week, no wax for 1 month. FYI, most repair guys said that they could return it to "90% of original perfection." I think they just don't want to over promise. Mine is absolutelly perfect! Good luck!

Do you know if my front bumper seems slightly pitted he could help? You can't see it until you apply wax...should of had clear bra on it!