Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bumper stickers

What bumper stickers will make it on your car in the first year.

• My car will be unadorned by tacky stickers.

Votes: 76 85.4%
  • My car will be adorned with only one classy college/professional org sticker.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • My car will be adorned with only one EV themed sticker.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • My car will be adorned with only classy college/professional org stickers.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • My car will be adorned with only EV themed stickers.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • My car will be adorned with only EV and classy College/professional org stickers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My car will be adorned with one to three stickers of all kinds.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • My car will be adorned with more than 3 stickers of all kinds.

• My car will be adorned with “My child is a ___ ___ at ___ Elementary school sticker. FML. :-(

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may be sacrilege to suggest that I (or anyone) might do this, but is anyone planning on slapping on his/her Model S a juicy, fat bumper sticker? I've always had either a Red Sox sticker or a "don't tread on me" sticker on my cars.

Too nice to deface?
I think this is a no bumper sticker kind of car but that's just my opinion. If it makes you happy, go for it.

Well...I'm not into the traditional brightly colored rectangular bumper stickers.
And I typically try to wait a little while before any sort of vinyl deals...

But pretty much immediately upon arrival the car will get one of these applied:
41cj4-C1+PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My kids' school district has some pretty huge gaudy "N" (for Nixa) decals...eventually one of those will end up on the car, but I think I'll put that off for a while.

It's also possible that an Apple logo may end up on there eventually, but probably not right away.

I seem to accumulate little things on the back of my car. Some stay, some get removed.

Only stickers on my car are those required by law and those required to use the HOV lane (and that is pushing it, so I made them easily removable). I had the license plate holder made, so that I could add extra info to the back of the car.

The top of the frame says "Sun Powered", the bottom edge of the frame says "All Electric - All American".

My last two cars had a "Georgia Institute of Technology" (die cut letters) sticker on them before they left the lot. I imagine my Tesla will get one within an hour of having it delivered.

I probably will have a fresh shinny Darwin Fish badge (not quite a sticker) also.

I brought up this topic a while ago too. I mentioned a "Made in USA" sticker back then. I don't know about that one.
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/7439-Bumper-Stickers-!-!

Last edited: