Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burbank SC manager email address?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2018 MX developed roof glass weather stripping problem/seals are deteriorating. Naturally, when I questioned upcoming charge of >$1200 through Tesla text prior to mobile service appointment, I get no response. Does anyone know SC manager email address/contact info so I can escalate? Thanks in advance.

I had a question for the Buena Park parts department. I tried calling, which sends you to voicemail with an email address. I tried sending my question via email, only to have it bounce since that address is not configured for public emails. :confused:

Fwiw, the Torrance one is super responsive. A little further out of the way but I highly recommend that SC if fast turnaround is important.

• Informative
Reactions: MIT_S60
My 2018 MX developed roof glass weather stripping problem/seals are deteriorating. Naturally, when I questioned upcoming charge of >$1200 through Tesla text prior to mobile service appointment, I get no response. Does anyone know SC manager email address/contact info so I can escalate? Thanks in advance.
I do, will PM you. But good luck, he never responded to my email.

Reactions: rjdoc74