Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burley, ID (or I-86/84) supercharger needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wycolo

May 16, 2012
WA & WY
Continuing north along the Oregon Trail from Tremonton SuC it is not so much the mileage (~150) as the adverse conditions likely to be encountered during this treck. Headwinds, snow & rain and just the boring monotony of keeping to 60mph to ensure arrival. So is there hope of a Burley, ID SuC, or better yet a SuC near the I-86/I-84 intersection to solve this issue? Tesla.com has removed the map of SuCs it seems so there is no way to check without being in the car, sorry.
--

Thank you! That is a nice map which is what I was looking for last month and could not find on the mother site. Good location; anything east or south of there is in the fearsome 'vacant zone' which a quick stop at Burley will soon be able to rectify.
--

There's already a thread for a supercharger in this location, with definite information about Tesla's intentions in the area. But it was started in the charging section of the forums, instead of here. The long and short of it is that Tesla has a spot picked out but are apparently still working on approvals.

Supercharger-Burley Heyburn Idaho

EDIT: Which state going in which region is somewhat arbitrary, but on TMC discussion of Idaho locations are part of the Northwest section. Not the Mountain/Southwest section. You can see the list of which states belong in which regions by reading the list under the region name.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
Status
Not open for further replies.