Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burlingame Tesla Store and Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first got my MS in February of 2015, getting an appointment at Burlingame was pretty reasonable. Today, the lag is pretty bad.

If you were to book at appointment today, 6/20, the first available is 8/4. That's a 6.5 week wait. OMG.

- K

There's more bad news. It seems that even if you get an appointment and bring your car in, they will keep your car parked in the back for between 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before it actually gets into the service building. After leaving my car in the back lot for over a week, I just frustrated and got my car back with out service done to it. I called Palo Alto service center and they had similar backlogs. I think waiting is not the issue. The issue is why do they collect your car so far in advance before the work is actually done? Couldn't they just ask you to bring the car in a day before the actual work would be done? Extremely frustrated and annoyed.

They collected ours for annual service then called to say 'it will sit on the lot, should we bring it back to you?' so now it is back home in the garage waiting. Much better than sitting outside at the Burlingame service area.

[edit]And we called for appointment in mid April.