Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok: The weekday update, as I guessed they drop the equipment in today and start wiring. The biggest question are they work a double as there longer than normal so how much will be done tomorrow. As you all see this site going to be done very soon by the photos.. SPECIAL NOTE: The main cabinet left side empty and could fit 4 more buses bars or SC station's so what do you think future planned might be here already but no comment.
Burlington_WA_SC12.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC13.JPG

Shucks, as I see it, it is six of one, half dozen of the other. Pull in and back out, or back in and pull out.:wink:

When you park nose first you are looking forward out the windshield into the smaller area: the parking stall - and then you back out into the larger space: the entire aisle.
They better at least be making those parking spots wide - the Model S is a huge car - and every car that parks there is going to be an identical huge car ...

When you park nose first you are looking forward out the windshield into the smaller area: the parking stall - and then you back out into the larger space: the entire aisle.
They better at least be making those parking spots wide - the Model S is a huge car - and every car that parks there is going to be an identical huge car ...

That's too bad that the m.s. is so awkward to park there at the waterfront, but there are plenty of other places to charge, like the library a couple blocks away. I wonder if we can tell the city of kirkland to have a charger there at the waterfront in a better spot for an s. Looking at the pic, if you swapped those handicapped spots and put them on the left, or you used that 'city parking spot' on the rhs, you could get a charger moved so it could be at the back of the car. Here's a link to the picture itself on google maps to save looking it up.

Or even a longer cable to reach the back of an s?

So stop by today for update I not sure I will be able to stop by tomorrow as busy. You see everything coming together, if it had power today I easy be the first one today getting recharge LOL I glad things going well here, great news Centrialia got some of the equipment today to allow them starting there too as crew split now..

Burlington_WA_SC14.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC15.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC16.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC17.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC18.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates and photos, this is very exciting!! Looks like it will be ready for the 7/4 long weekend!
I'm hoping to have a burger, a brew, and an 80% battery July 3rd.:biggrin:

Anyone else want on the guessing list?

First Charge Guesstamates

6/27 - Onesixeight
6/28 - PhilBa
7/03 - ORWA
7/03 - Puyallup Bill
7/03 - Edgewood Dome
7/05 - Seattle
7/08 - Saxena
7/10 - ThortsMD
7/15 - DouglasR
7/18 - Francis Lau

First Charge Guesstamates

6/27 - Onesixeight
6/28 - PhilBa
6/30 - Hobiemon
7/01 - hvb
7/02 - aayala
7/03 - ORWA
7/03 - Puyallup Bill
7/03 - Edgewood Dome
7/05 - Seattle
7/07 - Discoducky
7/08 - Saxena
7/09 - brianman
7/10 - ThortsMD
7/15 - DouglasR
7/18 - Francis Lau

Last edited:
Point well taken. How I wish Tesla had included predicted course lines in the rear camera view. They really work well with the LEAF.

I drove by on I-5 today, but was rushing for a ferry so could not stop. A glance over my shoulder spied a very busy and crowded work site though!

Previously, I was in the Bellevue store and Ali Milrood told me, unprompted and excitedly, "two weeks." So I think those looking for a long weekend charge are a bit optimistic, but the back few of the betting list are pretty close, perhaps. :wink:

Cheers,

V

MBCMDR thank you for that recent set of photos. So amazing to see those Supercharger stands lined up there. Really sinks home that this is actually happening. I particularly love the photo of the Supercharger with the American flag in the background.

Also, 16 year old me would just be amazed at the thought that 38 year old me would someday be able to drive an electric super sedan and charge up for free while getting two tacos for $0.99. The future is here, and it's pretty awesome.

MBCMDR thank you for that recent set of photos. So amazing to see those Supercharger stands lined up there. Really sinks home that this is actually happening. I particularly love the photo of the Supercharger with the American flag in the background.

Also, 16 year old me would just be amazed at the thought that 38 year old me would someday be able to drive an electric super sedan and charge up for free while getting two tacos for $0.99. The future is here, and it's pretty awesome.
Hah. Now I want some tacos. /shakefist

Last working update as they have completed there task, just waiting for the power company to install the transformer at the concrete box that interfaces between the Green Power box and the Tesla Superchragers.. Ok maybe they blacktop the gaps tomorrow but basic done..
Burlington_WA_SC19.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC20.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC21.JPG