Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Business Auto Loan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need a little help securing financing. I've decided on the car I want to get but want to put it in the business. Penfed who I normally go to for personal auto loans doesn't finance for business. Same for Alliant. The current truck I have financed through a small bank but I can't seem to them on the phone today. Anyone know of a bank with good rates financing business auto loans?

You can have both yourself and your business on the title. Your business can make the payments etc. but you will be primary so your regular financing can still do it for you. That was my solution through Alliant.
Okay, that really helps. A few more details though. So I apply, then how do I get the business on the title? Is the business a joint/co-applicant on the application, or does it get added later.

- - - Updated - - -

You can have both yourself and your business on the title. Your business can make the payments etc. but you will be primary so your regular financing can still do it for you. That was my solution through Alliant.
Okay, that really helps. A few more details though. So I apply, then how do I get the business on the title? Is the business a joint/co-applicant on the application, or does it get added later.

- - - Updated - - -

Have Tesla put both you and your business on the title. But for the financing, YOU have to be first.

• Helpful
Reactions: hoang51