Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Business Mileage Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m currently using MileiQ in my ICE car to track mileage via my iPhone. Is there anything similar that’s compatible with the API of the car at all?

I’d love a feature where by at the end of the trip something comes up on the touch screen ask if it’s business or personal trip! Maybe when the App Store launches this could be quite cool.

Have a look at TeslaFi. It tracks your journeys and mileage and I believe you should be able to tag the journeys and sum them.

It won't show a notification on the cars screen I'm afraid but via the Web interface there are handy maps so you can sort your trips out retrospectively.

Use a referral code if you feel it may work for you.

Reactions: nikhon
Maybe for “receipting”, as it’s a bit tricky to show receipts for fuel when claiming EV mileages on company cars, some companies insist on a receipt as well as a mileage log so could be helpful to replace till receipts for petrol/diesel.

Maybe for “receipting”, as it’s a bit tricky to show receipts for fuel when claiming EV mileages on company cars, some companies insist on a receipt as well as a mileage log so could be helpful to replace till receipts for petrol/diesel.

This for me - I need to be able to track any miles I do for my business, charge my clients when appropriate, pay myself fuel allowance per mile etc.

I'm using Triplog. I used to use MileIQ.
This is an older thread so I'm curious if anyone has anything specific to Tesla that they find better. I like the idea of being able to tag a trip as personal or business right on the screen on the car if that's ever possible.

Reactions: likkuid