Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Business students looking for people to participate in research interview

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear all,

We are a group of students from Aarhus School of Business and Social Sciences in Denmark.

We are looking for participants to take part in a one on one interview about what motivates consumers (you guys) to buy a Tesla. Personal details will be kept anonymous and confidential.

Because of the fact that our study is only concerned with what motivates Tesla consumers, at least one of the requirements below must be met:

- You own a Tesla
- You have ordered a Tesla, but not yet received one (We would love to conduct an interview with at least one who can say yes to this)
- You are a Tesla retailer (second hand or retail store)

We are looking for a total of 4 participants to take part in an approximate 30-60 min interview. The interviews will be conducted Via Skype or other preferred webchat. If you do not have a webcam/microphone, e-mail or other message chat will also work.

We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you all for your time reading this!

Kind regards,

Josephine, Maria, Asger & Daniel
Aarhus University
School of Business and Social Sciences

our study is only concerned with what motivates Tesla consumers

i have had a MS since June 14 and 3 more on order

Looks like @archiveking's really motivated! ;)

I've just got the one MS. Happy to be interviewed also, but I'm another Brit, and you might want to pick people from other geographies if you're only looking for 4 respondents. PM me if you do want to interview me.

Good luck with your study.