TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Buttershrimp Presents...

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by buttershrimp, Feb 10, 2018.

1. buttershrimp

buttershrimp Bitter Balding Shell of his Former Shrimp

OK guys, Here's my latest video. Enjoy. Maybe for PG-13 audience. Hopefully the mods allow it to exist on it's own thread.

If you are easily offended by political humor, may not be the best video for you. Otherwise hope you like it.

• Love x 6
    • Funny x 4
  2. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

How do I order the steaks? :) I've had the Trump Wine here in Charlottesville, and I get a dose of the wine everyday here on the MSM TV....

My favorite part of the video was Trump riding bizach behind Putin. You are one crazy dude, Buttershrimp.

• Like x 1
  3. outdoors

outdoors Supporting Member

I wish there was a sticky thread. Like one with large prominence as in up there with models S3X, and Roadster titled.
    Levity by Buttershrimp. A laugh makes everything just better. Thanks @buttershrimp

• Like x 2
  4. McRat

McRat Active Member

Back on topic. Electric Cars:

President Obama Says He Will Buy a Chevy Volt - HybridCars.com

But not even the press can get it right when it comes to Presidential wheels:

"Designed from the ground up by the Secret Service, President Barack Obama's $1.5 million "Cadillac One," aka "The Beast," is a moving fortress impenetrable by bullets and bombs. The president has 12 identical limos in rotation and, when not in use, they're parked in the basement of the Secret Service's headquarters and are under 24-hour surveillance, AutoWeek reports.

At least two cars travel with the president wherever he goes, and they get a humble 3.7 miles to the gallon. The president's motorcade is surrounded with up to 45 other armed vehicles, including an identical decoy, local police, a mobile communications center, more armed vehicles, and an ambulance.

The cars are manufactured by General Motors in Detroit and have a gasoline V8 engine. The top speed and weight of each car is classified, as is the bulletproof technology used in the windows."

1) The Secret Service did not design it.
    2) It runs on diesel.
    3) It gets about 11mpg at 60 mph.
    4) Technically, it's a medium duty truck. It's a Kodiak 4500 chassis with a Cadillac body attached to it.

Hillary Clinton had to cancel her deposit on her limo, which was to be donated by JPMorgan once the quid pro quo was completed:

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Her second term was to be a Chiron-based limo sponsored by the Chinese Government.

• Like x 1
  5. buttershrimp

But does it have autopilot?

6. McRat

McRat Active Member

Yes. You can just barely see Monica servicing the system.

12986931_10154186445718619_3321575943757194747_n.jpg

• Funny x 3
    • Love x 1
  7. buttershrimp

I knew I should have done a conservative parody at the same time.

8. Dr. J

Dr. J Member

That wasn't a conservative parody? A tour de force, @buttershrimp!

9. buttershrimp

I didn't want it to be too liberal. Hopefully it is a very subtle social commentary.

• Funny x 1
  10. Xenoilphobe

Don't, I get that its a joke, I enjoyed your sense of humor and want it to be genuine. McRat should make one - because I am sure it would be awesome too.

• Like x 1
  11. buttershrimp

Good idea! I'd love to see a Bernie Sanders movie where he goes nuts mandating everyone own a Nissan Leaf.

• Funny x 2
  12. Xenoilphobe

#12 Xenoilphobe, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    I liked Bernie Sanders, he reminds me of the High Sparrow in Game of Thrones and I almost voted for him, both my kids are headed to college in the next four years, and I wanted to get a free education for the two of them, once they were done we would have booted him. At least he was fairly honest, unlike that Cersei Lannister character, so far it has been fun watching the mad king freak out the career politicians.

I was really hoping for a Tyrion Lannister like character, or a Jon Snow, but unfortunately none presented themselves. Both of them are genuine, honest and ethical (well on most things that matter).

It would be cool if you made a video using scenes from Game of Thrones applied to modern politics... you seem to have a skill, that would be cool to see on a Saturday Night Live skit.....

• Like x 1
  13. buttershrimp

Couldn't agree more about the mad kind analogy... was fun watching him take Ted Cruz and others to a nasty place.... now....well, not sure.

Love your comment about booting Bernie after the kids make it through college.

14. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

All that twisted humor was a ploy to get you to see his referral code...

15. Xenoilphobe

#15 Xenoilphobe, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Yeah, it's confusing, I'm sick of the media onslaught, over every little pimple - we have blocked several tv channels in our house and added third party software to google to avoid several networks for their unbalanced reporting.

Cruz freaked me out, he's like that weird uncle that would walk up to your daughter and lick her armpits or do something equally creepy or inappropriate. I always expected to find him hanging out with Eliot Spitzer or on the Ashley Madison website posting his privates.

I just want someone who isn't owned by the "iron bank", has served the country as a soldier, comes from a humble background, tells special interest -they aren't special, turns off pork, downsizes government, fixes healthcare, and is strong on defense.

We should not tolerate foreign powers who thumb their noses at us either, keeping with the Game of Thrones Theme - I would wildfire anyone who screwed with our military.

• Funny x 1
  16. Xenoilphobe

I thought it was ingenious.

17. buttershrimp

Yes, I admit, I really want to go to Falcon Heavy... 10 more referrals in 3 months... can it happen? Maybe, but there are better ways to get to a rocket launch. My thought is if I'm going to prostitute myself with a code at the end, might as well try to make it funny. I could probably go to the causeway and watch the damn rocket launch, but Tesla events have been some of the most exciting things I've ever seen.... and I like making jokes and talking about Tesla too much. Problem is I don't have the discipline to appeal to the masses. All the folks on TMC have been good sports for tolerating my shenanigans.

• Like x 1
  18. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

Or just a funny one.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  19. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Is that at Mabry?

20. buttershrimp

Yes, good eye.