Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buttershrimp Unlocks New Hidden Rain Sensing Wiper Functionality!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not available in my country per youtube. (The US, by the way.)

WHAT IS THIS, SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE?!?!?! ;) I MUST know what happened! (j/k)

Nix the Turkish music, maybe? (As an aside, Turkish music seems REALLY our of character for you.)

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV
Video works now.

And I don't believe that's a Turkish band! :D

Voice control would be an odd way to activate rain sensing wipers . . .

I just selected an option to allow ads on my YouTube channel to appease the copyright folks... tell me the Turkish trick... I'm tired of being shut down by SoSoDef Nanny State Records.

Don't know the Turkish trick. The first video you posted was blocked by "Muban" (or something similar) in the US. I googled it and it was a copyright agency in Turkey.

I assumed the video had some sort of Turkish music soundtrack.

It obviously wasn't once I heard it.

Reactions: buttershrimp
More importantly, since I have rain-sensing wipers on my AP1 ;) , how do you get your screen to stay put and keep the icons at the top available? I haven't been able to do that since a lot of updates ago. It's so frustrating to have to hit the screen just to bring up the hidden icons now.

More importantly, since I have rain-sensing wipers on my AP1 ;) , how do you get your screen to stay put and keep the icons at the top available? I haven't been able to do that since a lot of updates ago. It's so frustrating to have to hit the screen just to bring up the hidden icons now.

You have to put the nav screen at the bottom so it doesn't auto-hide the menu.

• Informative
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Oh, ok, I think I knew that. I thought maybe there was a new update that unhid the hidden. Bother. Thanks, anyway.

Btw, did the voice command really start the rain-sensing? I couldn't tell from the video. If so, that could make sense as the 3 is supposed to be able to do all of that via voice and/or that one screen, iirc.

Whatever Muyap is, it doesn’t want me to watch your video. Think of the AdSense pennies you are losing, man! Oh the humanity!

not sure what the hell adsense is... but if it gets me out of censorship jail, I'll do it.... Hey, anyone wanna buy a used rolex?
f_6611.jpg