Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buttertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
You saw it here first sucka!!!!!

buttertruck.jpg

I bet this is the closest to the real thing yet.

I think the back will look exactly like the front and lift up for the cargo area.
I wish someone with real design chops would make my design guess look like less of a lumpy joke, because I really do think it’s gonna look like that especially the tail lights

Nice, but seems totally unserviceable.
I'm thinking at least a little hood for cumple zone that does not destroy windshield. Along with washer fluid reservoir, and headlight/ horn/coolant access (unless 'grill' comes out as a unit)
Plus a shallow rake like that will be a royal pain in terms of windshield production.

Stretch prediction: frunk doubles as a dump bed... somehow.

One thing for sure, it’s going to be a laughing stock for a quick minute among coal rollers.... before they go home and cry themselves to sleep with envy ....

Can’t wait to hear stories about some dude at his local bar getting a hard time from his friends... “didja heer? Billy Ray bought himself a Tesla.... “. Billy Ray walks into bar and pulls out boring co flame thrower and lights a cigarette...

Everyone shuts up

I think The front license plate is going to have some attachment for a winch and other crazy stuff. I really think there is going to be tool storage and 240v connector in frunk. I also think it’s going to go zero to 60 in 2.3 seconds with ludicrous version

• Love
Reactions: outdoors