I have been following this site for awhile and have learned so much. Thank you. I am hoping for your opinion....I am in the market for a 75D. My question is do you think I should buy an inventory car now with a couple thousand miles and a few thousand dollar incentives or wait for the possible reduction in the 75D sales price or possible "free options" like when they added the Smart Air Suspension. This inventory car won't have Smart Air Suspension but if I take delivery in the next week I can take advantage of the .99% financing. I am confident at the start of the next quarter they will need to do "something" if the rates go up and new Model S' start at $74,500. I noticed a few weeks ago a lot of inventory cars were listed with big incentives (they are all now gone) Any thoughts , comments, or suggestions are appreciated!