TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Buy a Used Model S out of a vending machine...

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Az_Rael, Jul 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

This may be old news, but I saw an ad on TV for Carvana's new vending machine service, which sounds totally crazy. But they do sell Model S's so, you could feasibly buy a Tesla from a vending machine. Wonder if that is a better process than the current CPO program, LOL.

https://www.carvana.com/search?SortBy=MostPopular&models=fN&page=1

2. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

At least I bet the car will be refurbished and detailed :p

I wish someone would start offering comprehensive Tesla extended warranties so you could buy a Tesla in decent shape with a warranty without having to deal with the Tesla CPO crap shoot where you don't know what you are buying.

3. Inside

Inside Member

I love that. I wish they had a vending machine in California (most seem to be in Florida).

4. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

There's one here in north Dallas. I haven't tried shaking it for a free car, though.

• Funny x 2
  5. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

There is one in Tempe Arizona, which isn't too bad a drive from So Cal.

6. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

Coming in 15 days, 2013 Model S 60, $41,300.

7. heinzcatsoup

heinzcatsoup Member

a bit pricey considering i paid $6k more than you for a CPO 2015 70D 40k miles with AP1. though you may have more options..

8. whitex

whitex Active Member

Funny how most people reselling Tesla don't list actual options, or even take the easy trick of taking a picture of the Controls screen which would show whether the car has SAS, subzero, premium audio, PUP, AP (different screen, still can show it), etc.