Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy now or wait til new year 2015?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I felt like I wanted to wait too for the next feature that might be available... But then a loan tesla car was available dating april ! I jumped on it and I know I'll be happy. From that instant, I didn't feel the need to wait and missing on feature, I knew what the car was going to be and I accepted it ! I don't have it, the way is excruciating (even if I just have to wait a single week :)

My Tesla April 2014 is a 2015 in the eye of the insurance compagny based on the VIN number !

I think someone at your insurance company goofed. The 10th digit of the VIN is the model year. The 11th digit is where the car is made. For a 2015 car the letter is F. The 11th digit on a Model S will be F for Fremont, CA. My car that hasn't been made yet has E for the 10th digit (2014 model year).

So I'd bet that someone typoed your VIN into the computer (possibly reversing the 10th and 11th digit, since the insurance company won't care whatsoever about the plant that made the car). My suggestion would be to double check what VIN your insurance company has listed against your car. Might save you some hassle down the line.

I felt like I wanted to wait too for the next feature that might be available... But then a loan tesla car was available dating april ! I jumped on it and I know I'll be happy. From that instant, I didn't feel the need to wait and missing on feature, I knew what the car was going to be and I accepted it ! I don't have it, the way is excruciating (even if I just have to wait a single week :)

How dare you even THINK of calling that a true wait?!?!? That's barely the blink of an eye! :::::shakes fist::::: ;-)

That looks like a great configuration (and an excellent color choice, if I do say so!). Congrats on finding a good match that gets you in your Tesla soon. Enjoy!