Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy or keep

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you like your S85D, it doesn’t seem worth spending money on an older car to get a little boost in performance, but it’s your money to spend. If the 2014 was built before October, it won’t have any Autopilot hardware, so consider that. You didn’t provide any details on either car, so no one can say whether the trade in deal you were offered is good.

A P85D with Lidicrous is NOT a “little boost in performance“ over on 85D… It’s HUGE. Tesla quoted 0 to 60 mph 2.9 vs. 4.4 seconds. I drove both an 85D and P85D with Insane… and bought the P85D, upgraded it to a P85D Ludicrous,and absolutely love it.

Other difference is most early production P85D’s came with the the relatively rare more firm / sportier Plus Suspension. I like it since I came from a sporty 2006 Corvette Z06… but a P85D+ definitely has a firmer ride than an 85D and non Plus Suspension P85D. I suggest you drive a P85D+ on the same route as your 85D before you buy.

I got 2015 model s 85d I purchased last year I have chances to get a 2014 model s p85d with ludicrous mode. I got trade in my model s with 5k to get it. Should I just get my 2015 model s 85d
Sorry guys I did not put all information out there my 2015 Tesla 85D
Has autopilot hardware but no autopilot Features
Very plain no Options but supercharging
2014 Tesla Model S p85D
Has everything autopilot plus Ludacris