Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyback for FSD Not Working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel it’s relevant to share my experience, I’ve been here far longer than you BTW. Did you pay $10,000 for vaporware like me?

There’s another topic on the go right now that shows 45-47% of current TMC members are not going to buy another Tesla. Perhaps you should suggest they leave as well?

it’s true as of now I would not buy another Tesla for various reasons. I’m not even anti-Tesla (honestly), if they can get their sugar together in a few years I may be back behind the yoke. There is too much hype & promises so I’ll buy actual delivered features only.

"I wont be buying another tesla until they get their @#$!@$ together" makes a lot more sense for you to be continuing to be engaged than "I will never buy again".

I also doubt that whatever thread you are talking about actually represents "45-47%" of the membership of TMC, it would only represent that percentage of people who chose to both read that thread and respond to it. If they felt like "I will never buy again" yeah I would have the same question. If they felt like "I wont buy until they fix X and Y" then it would make more sense why they read here still.

I understand now since you clarified that "I will never buy again" is not what you ment even though thats what you said.

Reactions: run-the-joules
Not to *sugar* on anyone’s point but...

In general i don’t think the people complaining the loudest about the lack of full self driving are all that interested in full self driving. If they were, i don’t think the would be calling on everyone to sue Tesla because the company didn’t deliver an immediate return on their investment....

• Disagree
Reactions: Demonofelru
Anyone who bought it more than ~2 years ago paid 3k (or slightly more if not with purchase)

Because that's what FSD cost before March 2019.

The rest was for EAP, which has been feature complete for a couple years now, and I use all the time (or did precovid when I drove all the time)